Grocery shopping is not one of my favorite things to do. I find it exhausting. My hubs usually has to come with me if we are going to have any food for the upcoming week. We just got back in town from being gone all weekend and I really didn't want to go, but we have no food, so it was a neccesity.
Tonight we came home with a pretty interesting variety of stuff. I attribute it to that lovely time of the month that just arrived. As we walked down the aisles I craved all kinds of things... coke, blueberry muffins, grape gatorade, popcorn, strawberries for a protein shake that I want for dinner, and all the fixings to make banana pudding with fresh bananas and vanilla cookies. I have never made banana pudding in my life. It is a crazy thing what hormones can do to ruin a girl's plan to stick to the grocery list. My sweet hubby just went with it tonight. I am thankful for the sweet man that puts up with me even during that week every month that I do crazy things, and for the strawberry protein shake that is hitting the spot for dinner tonight. Here's to all you girls who know exactly what I am talking about and can maybe even relate... cheers!
does that mean i get banana pudding tonight??
ReplyDeleteOh yes! :)
ReplyDelete