Saturday, September 22, 2012

Working Man

As a law school graduation present, my parents wanted to give JW a briefcase.  He wanted to get a few weeks of work under his belt to better know what he wanted.  This weekend, we met them to shop for one.  The whole Mullings crew came, and JW appreciated all the help. :)

Here's the one he ended up with. 
Manly and lawyerly, right?



After brief case shopping, we went to show them JW's office.  I should have taken a "before" picture, but, JW inherited an office with mismatched furniture that was also pretty poorly arranged.  A few attorneys had their last day with the firm last week and their offices were newly empty, so we went furniture shopping too.  Dad helped JW switch out furniture with an office on the floor above... no small feat!  Thank goodness for the freight elevator.  And me and mom rearranged.  Here's what it looks like now.  Still need to hang a few pictures and add a few things, but it's on its way.


Momma Hance, as a law school graduation present, wants to frame JW's diplomas for him.  Those will go on the wall along with a big world map.  We haven't found one yet, but JW wants a large old looking map in his office as well.  Stay tuned for pictures of the final product.  My hubby is a working man! 

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought about JW having an office to decorate, now! Fun fun. I wish there was a before pic, because I imagine that you two girls improved it greatly! It already looks really good. Can't wait to see the stuff on the wall. I found a map on Amazon, so you might check there. :-) He's REALLY official now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...