Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Out with a Bang

This weekend was my last March for Babies in Waco and it was a big success!  I feel so blessed to have had so many family members come in to be a part and help out.  Here is a picture of our crew.
Jake, Erica, Aunt Gigi, Hunter, Dad, Mom, Me, Joey, Joe
Grandpa and Megan came as well, but had already left to drive back to Dallas before we took this picture.  It was a bittersweet day for me.  This was my fourth and final walk as the Director in Waco.  I have loved my time here, and my job has been a big part of that.  I will most definitely cherish the memories and all of the relationships I have been blessed to have with volunteers and friends.

After all of the event breakdown, our family came back to our place and we grilled burgers for lunch.  It was an exhausting, but really great weekend.

Monday when I got home from work, look what my sweet hubby had waiting for me.
Purple roses for my last Waco March of Dimes event and a gift certificate for a massage and facial.  I am so lucky!

Guess what today was????  JW's last day of class... EVER!
I have a feeling this looks a lot like some of the pictures Momma Hance has of him growing up on the first day of school every year.  So, now he has a couple of days to study before finals start this Saturday.  By this time next week, JW will be finished with finals and we will be ready for graduation!  Woo hoo!  I can't believe it's finally here.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you both!!! What a great week! And the scaffolding looks awesome. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, Congrats to you on your successful March of Dimes event & to your husband for completing law school! Blessings to you guys as you transition to Houston!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...