It's that time of year again! We have our Waco March for Babies walk coming up this weekend. I have been super busy getting ready for it this week, but wanted to let you know I probably won't appear here again until next week. I would appreciate your prayers for sanity, calm nerves, and a successful event. This is my third year to run March for Babies and I can't believe how much I've learned and how much our event has grown. I am fortunate to love my job (most of the time) and the organization I work for. You know I enjoy putting on events, and my job allows me to do that for a great cause. Helping ensure that all babies get a healthy start is what the March of Dimes is all about. If you would like to donate to our team or join us, I have posted the link below. Thanks for your support!
http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1500530
Go March for Babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment